Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Review: Over The Past Few Months, I Ate...

@Cafe Laguna Ayala Cebu - the original Cafe

To the owner: I just want you to know that last time we went there, we were very dissatisfied with the service of the waiting staff. ALL of them are not so service-y and too slow. As in major slow. I asked for water since my baby was coughing and it came like 10mins after! OMG! The waitress didn't even say sorry when she served them. She goes on explaining in a not-so-polite tone that the glasses were being washed that was why it had taken so long. That's one family never setting foot again on that restaurant. Been advising friends also about the bad service. Sheesh!


@Siam (Ayala Terraces) 

weee! had a gread time with my HSKUL friends. We have not seen each other for like 5years!!! Though one bad thing happened-that I lost my phone that night in the damned taxi I rode home. May you be accursed my phone - to whomsoever is the cold-hearted fellow who made it his even when he knew it wasn't his - yes you taxi driver. Accursed you more for giving me an excuse that your receipt machine is out of paper that was why you werent able to give me one! haha
Anyway, to Siam, the food was great. We ordered not 2 not 3 but 4 plates of rice just for the 6 of us (5 of us were girls). Huge eaters. haha I love their chicken meal with the garlic flavor on it. I forgot what it was called. I love all their food. Yummy!

@Shakeys (SM)
I am so disappointed they have service charges already. Their food price is already that high enough. Why are all pizzerias having service charges already??? Can we not eat pizza at your place without the added service charge? And what service are we talking about here? They just bring you plates, forks, spoon, paper mat, menu, take your order. At first they were all like so service-y but later on they became deaf. Maybe they don't want us to pay. I paid almost P600 there for me, for my sister, and for baby macy who hated their spaghetti. Sumting wrong... What a high price for a pizzeria for just 2 and a half of us.


@Mang Inasal (Consolacion branch)

One thing to say, hahah naa muy gwapo kau na waiter.. as in.. mayta dli bading...hahha Iya g.touch akong kinaon na chicken na bukog! ahhah eww nmu oi.. pero gwapo ghpn ka...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment